Helping Families. Protecting Children. Providing Strong Representation.
We provide dedicated representation for clients in the San Antonio metro area who face a variety of legal problems in family law and estate planning. Our representation is high-quality, yet approachable and affordable.
We offer a full range of services involving:
- Divorce: We will guide you through divorce law with calm and confidence.
- Mediation: You can use mediation to resolve your divorce favorably and affordably.
- Child custody and visitation: Advocating for you and your children’s best interests.
- Adoption or surrogacy: We help heterosexual and LGBTQ couples add to their families.
- Estate planning: Use today to plan your family’s and loved ones’ futures.
- Probate: We assist with every aspect of probate, including unknown heirs’ cases.
Although we are skilled litigators, we always seek to resolve cases through mediation. Mediation has many advantages for nearly every scenario. If you are even slightly interested in using mediation to resolve your legal problem, contact us to speak with a mediation lawyer.
Learn more about our attorneys’ professional backgrounds by clicking on the profile links below.
Our attorneys are supported by mediation coach Leon Collins. Learn more about Mr. Collins’ background and approach to mediation services:
Giving A Voice To Texas’s Children
The Roberson Duran Law, PLLC strongly believes in advocating for the best interests of the children involved in a case. In the past, the firm represented the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services in child abuse and neglect cases. We regularly handle cases involving Child Protective Services, guardianships and guardian ad litem issues.
We Value Every Client’s Diversity
At Roberson Duran Law, PLLC, we appreciate our clients’ diversity and welcome people from all walks of life. We proudly assist LGBTQ individuals with marriage, adoption and other family law issues. We also represent Hispanic clients who speak primarily Spanish. Our team will cross boundaries to come together and work with you.
Get Our Helpful Legal Representation
We will strive for the best outcomes available for your circumstances. To reach us and schedule an initial consultation, call 210-761-6282 or send us an email. We have two convenient office locations in San Antonio.